Join our fantastic educators for an exciting session featuring a captivating story reading, a delightful meet-and-greet with an ambassador animal, engaging craft activities, and fun-filled interactive experiences! This program caters to Pre-K through 2nd grade, but participants of all ages are warmly welcomed. The cost includes admission for one child and one accompanying adult.
- The address is 7541 Dutch Road, Waterville, OH 43566. DO NOT type in Nature’s Nursery into your GPS, it will take you to our old location.
- The class will take place on the Davey Moore Education Center side of the building. There are signs that say “stop” as ailing wildlife should not enter that side of the building.
- Doors will be unlocked 15 minutes before the class so attendees have time to shop in the merch store and get settled. Presentation will begin at 10:00AM and end around 11:00AM. There will also be time after the class to purchase merch.
- At this time, we are only accepting CARD, PAYPAL, or VENMO. We do not have cash for change on-site.
- We are 501c3 non-profit and rely on monetary and in-kind donations for funding as we do not receive any local, state or federal taxes for support.
- Please understand that we require a certain number of people to sign up for the class to break even. In this situation, please note that you will be fully refunded, and we apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
- If a class is canceled due to weather restrictions from the Lucas County sheriff (Level 3 and potentially 2) the class will be rescheduled. You will be notified via email from the Education Director with more information.
- If you miss a class, or have any questions, please reach out to the Education Director at email@example.com within 24 hours and she will sign you up for another class of equal value if it is available at the time or it can be considered it as a donation to the center.
- Photos may be taken during the class, if you or your child do not want to be photographed please let a volunteer or staff person know before the class.
- For our hearing sensitive participants, we do have loud animals in the building that get overly excited when they see people.